2011 is right around the corner!


Love this little calendar from author and publisher, Linda Dannenberg. Not only is it filled with charming photographs from photographer Guy Bouchet, it offers its owners generous areas to write in their daily lists of things to do and appointments not to miss. At the back of the book are decorative address pages and a source guide. 

I recently, begrudgingly, jumped into this century and bought an iphone. One can only take so many missed calls. It has a nifty little feature called an electronic calender and try as I might I just can't get used to entering important dates into it. I LOVE a paper calender/date book - I do. I know its a bit old school but I like being able to open a book, to touch it, and to be able to check things off - can't do that electronically - not quite as much fun.




So this is my new and improved, old-fashioned, beautiful date book for 2011 - can't wait to start crossing off my to do list!

This is the perfect gift for the New Year. Buy it here. Bonne Année!

 

 


Comments

Popular Posts