oooh la la...these just in...


...OK, I have to admit I am a sucker for a notebook, a journal or even a new pad of paper. I love new notebooks, love the crack when you open them up and when you hear the pages turning for the first time. I love that first notation onto the virgin paper - always in my best handwriting - bien sûr.

I used to buy beautiful notepads and journals and not use them, collecting them almost - waiting for something very special to use them for. Well, I gave that up years ago and now I use them - for list making, for ideas, projects to plan, things to do, grocery shopping, trip planning, for drawings, or to just rip out a page when someone needs a piece of paper unexpectedly.

I always have one or two that I am working with at any one time. So, when these arrived in the shop today I was of course very excited. These Mini Paris Notebooks come in a set of three (just the right size for a purse!) and are perfect way to show off your love of Paris! One interior is lined, one is blank and one is graphed (making home decor projects that much easier!)

I knew you'd love them - especially at the price of $10 for the trio! Buy them here.

Comments

Popular Posts