A Day at Brimfield

I had the pleasure of spending the day at the Brimfield Antique Market on Friday. The sun was FINALLY shining and the dealers were ready to make a deal since traffic had been bad the days before. Did a lot of looking, but not a lot of buying. Here's a peek at some of the things I contemplated:

Lovely old tiles.

An engraving by Stow Wengenroth     

Contemplated this little metal desk for a marketing assistant. Would you like to sit there?  



Love this engraving by J. Andre Smith - subject matter and especially loved the matt color.
Of course, you know I liked this!!

Comments

Julie Mautner said…
Love the tiles...loves the Provence chair! Do you know the Wednesday morning market in Beaucaire? It's a fun one...next time you're here in Provence you should go. In fact, I may just take a spin over there tomorrow!
Thank Julie - I have never been to the Beaucaire market - do they have brocante? I'll put it on my list!
Looking forward to following along on your beautiful blog--thanks for stopping by mine for a visit!
Karena said…
Oh how lovely, the chair, oh my!!

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

I hope you will come over and enter my amazing giveaway from Interieurs!!

Popular Posts